Sunday, August 25, 2013

Life Lately

Life Lately has been busy. I am back at school and I was here for some leadership stuff. We start classes on Wednesday. This weekend has been relaxing and I have enjoyed getting to know my new suitemates. we went on a leadership retreat earlier this week and it was really fun getting to know the people who I am going to be working with us and also getting to see who else is going to be in leadership this year. the retreat site was beautiful and I did not want to leave.

This morning I woke up to some very sad news. One of my internet friends, Diana Stone is struggling. Her precious son Kaden who I shared about in this post is going to be with the Lord very soon. Diana lost twin boys last year at 19 weeks gestation. I cannot imagine the pain and heartache and grief this family is experiencing right now. Please lift this family up in prayer. The beautiful Melody has set up at 24 hour prayer chain and you can learn more on her twitter account and also sign up to pray for this sweet family HERE.

Miracles do Happen. Please pray for this beautiful family.

God,

Sometimes I don't understand why you would let something like this happen. But God we are storming your gates. We are on our knees begging you to heal Kaden and to let him enjoy beautiful years with his beautiful family. God, bring comfort and peace that only you can provide during this time. wrap your arms around this family and be near in a way that only you can. Little Kaden has blessed my life in the short time that he has been here and I know that he has blessed so many others. Please God, we need a miracle.

Amen.
*****************************************************************************
linking up with Blair at Wild and Precious for her weekly link up.





3 comments:

  1. i just heard about kaden's story yesterday. so sad. lots of prayers for his family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw your tweet. sorry for the short comment love. don't let comments/lack there of get you down. i'm honestly not a huge commenter. i read a lot and try to interact on other social media. But i hear ya sista. thanks for linking up and connecting with other ladies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment Blair! your beautiful and thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)