![]() |
| Source |
Little prince, the world has literally been waiting for you! we are glad that you are here and that you are healthy. I hope that you enjoy this world and that you like everything we have to offer. I hope that your parents are loving and provide you with a good home to grow up in. I hope that if you are the king some day that you make good decisions and that you honor your country well. Most importantly, I hope that your parents instill in you a love for Jesus and that you grow up knowing who the true king is! I hope that your parents are smart enough to not put you in the lime light too much and that you are able to enjoy a childhood that is as normal as possible.
Welcome to the world!


Aw so sweet! I can't wait to hear the name!
ReplyDelete