I admire you so much. All of the stuff that you do to love on your children and to provide a healthy environment for your wee ones to grow up in. You always put your baby's needs before yourself and I love following all of you on your instagram accounts and seeing your beautiful kids. I respect you so much for what you do and for all the time and effort that you put into raising your children. The sleepless nights, the fighting with siblings, the cold dinners and yet most of you walk around with smiles on your faces and say that you love this thing called motherhood. I know that yes you have you hard days and the days that you want to pull your hair out. But no one ever said it was going to be easy. Thank you for inspiring me with how you live your lives and how you parent your children. Most of you parent your children to grow up knowing Jesus and I can only hope that I do as good of a job as you have done and as my own mother did with me when I have kids one day.
I saw this video the other day on Lisa Jo Baker's blog and I knew that I had to share it.
Enjoy.
Mamas, you truly are mighty!

Thank you, Jess!!! I can't tell you how much I needed to read that and see that video right now. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis comment here is why I blog: to encourage others and lift others up.
DeleteA truly lovely post. Thanks for the lovely words! Have a happy Monday and be sure to check out my newest purchase! .
ReplyDeletexoxoxooxoxox.
ReplyDeleteThank you! You're going to be a fabulous mama someday :)
ReplyDelete