There is a certain rhythm to how my summer is going. I wake up, read the paper, check my social networks and then get ready for the day. The days drain by in a slow and steady rhythm and the weekends come and go within the blink of an eye because during the summer every day is a weekend. There is something so sweet about summer days. Time to sit and read or get projects done around the house or spend time with family and friends that you haven't seen in a while. long car rides and random hangouts with friends. These are the things that make up the rhythm of summer. The things that shape the three months between the end and the beginning of the next school year. Take time to enjoy these moments. Enjoy the rhythm of summer. Take time to spend with your family or someone you haven't seen in a while because all too soon, the rhythm and beauty will be gone and we will be left with the rhythm and chaos of another school year.
******************************************
Today I am linking up with Lisa Jo Baker for her Five Minute Friday series
Happy Friday!


Hi Jessica! I'm coming over to your from FMF.
ReplyDeleteThere is a rhythm to silence, isn't there. Sit and read...that has such a beautiful feel to it. Probably because I don't get a lot of time to do it!
Happy to 'join' you today!
Peace in Christ,
Ceil
Praying you have an amazing summer. As a full-time working mom, nothing much changes for me, but I pray that we will be able to enter into this rhythm as well.
ReplyDelete