Saturday, April 20, 2013

Five Minute Friday--Jump

Tiny steps
clenched fists
sweaty palms
eyes sealed shut
breath sucked in

heart racing
brain running a hundred miles an hour
one says go
the other says stop
and consider
what this jump
will do for life ahead

Finally
breath in and out
step the the edge
jump
fall, fall, fall
but there is not
damage

Because trust
keeps afloat
the dreams
that were jumped for
faith
hope
love
grace

don't hold back
go for your dreams
go for the things
that you feel called for

Go for passions
step outside
of your bubble
and comfort zone

The only way that you can see the world
is to jump, to take that chance
you will never know what something is
unless you try
you have to try
in order to experience

so take that jump
step of faith
believe that there is something out there for you

One simple step
believing are not enough
experience comes from
the first
JUMP
-----------------
Linking up with Lisa-Jo Baker for Five Minute Friday



4 comments:

  1. This was really encouraging and inspirational on following dreams! Loved the way you wrote it :0) Be blessed <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I've learn this publish and if
    I may I desire to recommend you some attention-grabbing issues or
    tips. Maybe you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I wish to read more issues approximately it!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog: Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this!! you are such a great writer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)