Thursday, February 14, 2013

untitled


Sometimes there is no need for a title. Sometimes there is no way to describe the feelings that one is feeling. tonight was just what I needed, a beautiful evening with friends. I remembered why I came to college to have fun with friends and laugh. I ate a lot of chocolate today so I guess the gym and I will have to set up a hot date at some point. oh joy. but anyhow, the Lord is working in my life and for that I am so thankful.

Some of the things I am thankful for...

1. smiles
2. laughing with friends
3. conversations filled with laughter
4. movies about love
5. the reminder that God is at work in my life all. the. time.
6. a great christian university and beautiful friends

Hope you all had a beautiful day!

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)