Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bad News on Article

So it turns out that I won't be able to write the article for a class. Let me take a minute to explain. I am in a media writing class and we are supposed to write 3 articles through out the semester that are feature articles. Apprently without knowing it, I used up my personal profile story on my first article. So therefore, for my other articles I have to write things that aren't straight up personal stories. which is what I was planning to do because I was going to collect a bunch of stories and then turn them into a feature.

So moving forward, I have decided that I am going to still use your stories in some way. I just haven't decided what I am going to do yet.

I have enough stories I feel like but if you would like to send in yours feel free. I know that this week we are supposed to be focusing on heart defects but I don't see a problem with highlighting a story here or there through out the rest of the year. Because I dont think that awareness for something like heart defects should be raised just for one month but all through out the year.

I am sorry if I let anyone down with this news.

Thanks for understanding.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)