Monday, February 4, 2013

The Becoming


Source

Jenny Simmons has a new album releasing tomorrow called The Becoming. Jenny was part of a band called Addison Road for about 10 years but God called her to pursue a solo music career after the band decided to end as Addison Road about a year ago. You can find more information about Jenny HERE

The album will be in stores TOMORROW (February 5th)!! I have already pre-ordered my copy on itunes and you can do the same.  purchase the album here

Take a look at the story behind the album.

In brokenness there is beauty.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica! Just hopped over from ETST and had to google some of Jenny's music as I wasn't familiar with her. I really like her! Thanks for adding some new tunes to my morning work list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)