to describe the next 365 days of life
my word is courage
the courage to try new things
to climb the mountains of life
and weather the deepest and driest valleys
Courage
to speak up for my faith
and to speak up for what is right
even if my opinion is unpopular
Courage
to meet new people
and overcome new odds
to experience new things
and to make the most of 2013
Courage to be the woman
that God created me to be
Courage
to face 2013 with no regrets
and dive head on into whatever
the Lord has planned for me

Jessica- I picked Courage, too! I have sent in to Melanie to get my button made. I am so glad you thought courage was a good word, too! Stop by & see me at ishouldbewashingclothes.wordpress.com
ReplyDeleteGod Bless.
great word jessica!!! may you have COURAGE this year!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! Love your blog and your beautiful precious family. it has been so great to follow a long with your blog these last few weeks and I cant wait to see what else God has in store for your family!
DeleteThank you for linking up sweet friend!! You are a truly courageous little lady- one who inspires me every day!
ReplyDeleteAlways praying for you friend :)Kristin