Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Recap


2012 did not have that many exciting things in it for me but there were a few hightlights

* I exited my teen years and jumped into the next decade of my life

* I started and finished my fall semester of my sophomore year of college

* I got baptized on December 23rd

* I met my baby cousin for the first time in May and then saw her again in September

* I got to witness the marriage of my beautiful cousin

* I got accepted to my college mission trip that will happen in spring 2013

* I connected with so many awesome facebook, twitter and blogging friends

* I gained over 100 followers and I am almost at 200 post. It's amazing how God has used this blog to encourage and uplift people this year.

I can't wait to see what the Lord has for me in 2013.

Happy New Year Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)