I have many things that I just LOVE in this beautiful life.
Jesus- He is my ultimate rock and savior and I am so thankful for how he has worked in my life over the years. I am so thankful that I am even here today and it is honestly because of him. Because of my rough start as a babe, I am supposed to be dead. But the Lord is awesome and he has a plan for my life and for that I will be forever grateful.
Friends- I am thankful for those people who I call a friend on and off the internet. There are so many that I have met over the years that have impacted my life in different and unique ways. I love when I have friends that text me simply to ask me how they can pray for me! what a blessing to know that I have brothers and sisters in Christ who care about me and love me enough to keep me in their prayers. I love hanging out with people and laughing and watching the hours tick by on the clock. I love the deep conversations that happen at midnight with friends or suite mates I love when you loose track of time because you are so engrossed in a conversation. I love knowing that the people I call my friends will always be there for me NO MATTER what and that they know that I will always be there for them.
Music- I don't know where I would be without my music especially the words of BarlowGirl. Even though they aren't a band anymore I still listen to their music all the time and it may or may not be on repeat fairly often during the day. I may or may not listen to a song for two hours straight and not get sick of it. Music is so calming for me and helps me focus and sometimes even fall asleep.
My Parents- Those two awesome people have shaped me into who I am today and I am so thankful for them and what they have brought to my life. I love their advice and the fact that I know they are always a phone call or text away if I need them
Schedules- I LOVE to know what I am doing during the day and I like to have a routine. I love to know that I go to the same classes each week and that it isn't all random. I love to know that I will see the same people and during the course of the week probably eat a lot of the same food for meals. change is hard for me but its something I have been working on and starting to get better at. I don't think I am the only one who doesn't like change.
Nailpolish- I love painting my nails and watching as the paint slowly dries on my nails. my nails are currently red because I just painted them tonight but I am sure that will change shortly. Over my Christmas break, I tried to paint my nails multi colored and that did not turn out too hot so I am thinking that I will just stick to one color or at the max two until I can figure out what I am actually doing.
Writing- I LOVE expressing myself through words. I have been told that I have a way with words and I really enjoy expressing myself through poetry and love to write poems about events or how I am feeling. One of my favorite poems that I have written on this blog is called A voice for the Voiceless. I wanted to take the time in that particular time to explain the fact that disabilities should not get in the way of life and that everyone deserves to have a voice no matter what their life circumstance is. I have loved and will continue to love penning my thoughts for you to read. Thank you for reading them even if you don't comment.
Blessings to you and have a great weekend!
Happy Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)