Saturday, January 5, 2013

200th Post

200 wow. In a few short months. Crazy to see where the Lord has taken this blog and excited to see where he is going to take it in the future. Thank you for following along. It has been a joy to have you along for the ride. True to myself, I would like to express my words of thanks in a poetic fashion.

Tons of readers from near and far
Heartfelt comments that make me smile
Always positive feedback
Never put anyone down in this space
Knowledge is gained from others

YOU are why I blog
Offering you words of encouragement and hope
Useful for life and for those around you

Again, Thank you so much for being part of my story. 




2 comments:

  1. love this poem! thanks for sharing your heart jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for your 200th post! i had no idea what a blessing blogging would be - but what a great thing it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)