Monday, January 14, 2013

1000 gifts by Ann Voskamp





I know this book has been very popular as of late and I am SO excited that my church is doing a study on the book. I just ordered the book today off Amazon and I cant wait to see what the Lord is going to do with the study. Our leader read us the first few pages of the book yesterday as an introduction to the course and I decided to buy the book. Ann has such an incredible and beautiful way with words and I havent even read the entire book. If anyone else has read the book or is planning on reading it, let me know and we can discuss it once I am done!

Happy Monday!!



1 comment:

  1. I just put a hold on it at the library, so I hope to read it very soon. Sounds like a really good read!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)