Breastfeeding in public. No I am not a mother but I have no problem with a woman breastfeeding her child in public. They need to eat too just like you and I. I personally think it is a beautiful thing that God created so that babies could have an intimate connection with their mothers. It should not be looked down upon. Don't tell mothers to cover up. How come women who breastfeed get talked about and girls can strut around in bikinis and underwear for commercials.
Autistic children in church. These children deserve to be in the church service too. They should be accepted and loved in the church just like you and I.
People in wheelchairs. They use their wheelchair to get around. PLEASE don't stare at them. They are normal like you and I. They just get around a little differently than you and I. and no, they aren't dumb. they may just have some slower abilities or they may be able to talk perfectly fine.
service dogs. no that dog is NOT a pet. They are working so please don't touch one in public unless you see one.
People with disabilities. They are normal. and they have abilities too. They might just be different abilities than you have but they still deserve respect, love and care just like you and I. I am tired of the mistreatment. I have a disability and I have a very blessed life and a great family too. please don't look down on them. They might be a little hard to get along with. But all they want is a friend and someone to love on them. So please go out of your way to get to know someone who has a disability or is a little different than you. They are just like you and I and the Lord has a plan for their life.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)