Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Letters





Dear Weekend: After a LONG week, you are FINALLY here.

Dear finals: GO AWAY!!

Dear Tuesday: COME NOW!!! I want to go HOME

Dear movies: you have kept me entertained this week and I thank you so much for that.

Dear Friday: I LOVE YOU.

Dear school: I won't have to see you for four weeks. YAY

Dear books: Oh I am SO excited to ready MANY, MANY of you this break.

Dear Snow: You can make your appearance at anytime now....

Dear gifts: Oh how I LOVE giving you and seeing smilies on the ones I Love.

Dear bloggy friends  Thanks so much for supporting me these past few months. It has been an amazing journey and I did not think that I would be at over 100 followers by now. I hope you all have a great and relaxing weekend and thank you for following along!!

Happy Friday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)