Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dancing


I have never been much of a dancer but I do enjoy trying to move to music. I actually used to take ballet and tap dancing lessons when I was about 6 or 7 but I quit when I realized I wasn't too good. I just did not see a point in going if I couldn't move like everyone else. There were obvious differences between me and the other kids and that was frustrating. I have always enjoyed music but have not thought of myself as a beautiful and fluid dancer. But there are times when I just don't care and just let loose and have a great time. Last night was one of those times. Last night, there was a dance here at school and I went with some friends and had  a great time!

me and my Best Friend Alyssa




I hope that in heaven there is a huge dance party where no one cares what any one else looks like and we all just have a great time. How could there not be dancing when we are going to be in the presence of the Lord??!! oh, how I can't wait for that day! But for now, I will be content to let loose with amazing friends and have a fun night. Because no one is looking and no one cares how silly I look if I am having a great time.










2 comments:

  1. The dress is amazing and you look gorgeous! I'm so glad you had a great time. You look so lovely girl!!! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)