Saturday, November 10, 2012

With a Thankful heart


I sit down to pen this words after a LONG week. But I know that the Lord is faithful. I posted the following on my Facebook and twitter account earlier today:

I LOVE when all along the Lord knows what you need and then in HIS timing, he provides. ♥

He has been teaching me this simple lesson in so many great ways. 

I am so thankful for how he has provided for me over this past week:

* Great conversations with friends
* Beautiful friends
* A friday night to hang out with friends and save the homework for tomorrow
* parents who are willing to love on me from afar while I am at school
* My mother who sends me cards and starbucks cards in the mail simply because she loves me and was thinking about me
* A God who will never leave me and loves me no matter what I do.


I hope you have a blessed weekend!

Rest in the promise that you are loved by someone greater than any human love could ever fathom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)