Lord, our Lord,
how majestic is your name in all the earth!
how majestic is your name in all the earth!
You have set your glory
in the heavens.
2 Through the praise of children and infants
you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
to silence the foe and the avenger.
3 When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
human beings that you care for them?[c]
in the heavens.
2 Through the praise of children and infants
you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
to silence the foe and the avenger.
3 When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
human beings that you care for them?[c]
5 You have made them[d] a little lower than the angels[e]
and crowned them[f] with glory and honor.
6 You made them rulers over the works of your hands;
you put everything under their[g] feet:
7 all flocks and herds,
and the animals of the wild,
8 the birds in the sky,
and the fish in the sea,
all that swim the paths of the seas.
and crowned them[f] with glory and honor.
6 You made them rulers over the works of your hands;
you put everything under their[g] feet:
7 all flocks and herds,
and the animals of the wild,
8 the birds in the sky,
and the fish in the sea,
all that swim the paths of the seas.
9 Lord, our Lord,
how majestic is your name in all the earth!
how majestic is your name in all the earth!
Psalms 8:1-9
I love this passage because it reminds me how much the Lord loves us and that he has everything in the palm of his hand. The Lord is with you is every single situation that you are going through. He will never leave you. We serve an AMAZING God and his love for us NEVER fails. When everything is going wrong and I am having a terrible day, the only thing I know is that the Lord is good and that he is with me. When I am having a great day, I know that the Lord is with me. I seriously could not be here without the Lord and his working in my life. I will be forever grateful that I am in the Lrod's family and that he accepts me and loves me JUST THE WAY I AM. I don't have to change, I don't have to impress him. I don't have to do anything to earn his love. He loves me despite my faults and he will NEVER stop loving me.
No matter what season you are in, trust in the Lord and he will bring you through. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

I truly believe the psalms are so poetically beautiful they are meant to be sung... thanks for reminding me of this.
ReplyDeleteAloha,
'just wanted to thank ya for joining me for An Aloha Affair. We have a beautiful team of bloggers hosting this week and I would so love it if you'd join us, again.
'hope to see ya soon.
xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com
Thanks yeah I forgot about linking up this week but I will link up next week!
DeleteLove your blog! New follower!
ReplyDeleteFollow me back??
Yes I follow you. but what is your blog address?
Delete