Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Letters






Dear Friday-- I am SO glad to see you! I only had 4 days of school this week and yet the week seemed longer than a normal week. I think its because its almost the end of the semester.

Dear 5:45am-- I HATE you. why oh why was I awake??

Dear nightmares-- you are just evil. Thanks for waking me up. ugh. GO AWAY.

Dear Christmas music-- I LOVE you. you are the best thing invented.

Dear Christmas gifts-- I can't wait to give some of you out today to friends.

Dear Homework-- Thanks for not being a lot this weekend


Dear Work-- I love you. you make me rich. But you are also making me miss a fun day in Chicago with my floor :(

Dear Dominique-- I am SOOO excited to see you today :)

Dear mom, dad and Ryan-- I am jealous of your fun weekend trip. I hope you have a great time!

Dear Christmas cards-- I LOVE writing you and bringing joy to my friends and family!

Dear Jesus-- Thank you for coming as a baby so that we can celebrate this amazing day of your birth. I am sorry that this country has forgotten the true meaning of Christmas.


Happy Friday!!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Port of Thoughts. I love you're positive and inspiring blog. Blessings to you and enjoy writing more of those Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment. I think I have written all of my Christmas cards. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)