1. My best quality is that I love to encourage and lift people up. I get so much joy from encouraging others and putting a smile on their face!
2. One of my less flattering qualities is that I talk way too much and I nag people about things.
3. I'd rather be sleeping or reading.
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is not talking so much and let other people talk so that I can catch my breath. I have also been challenged with being content with where the Lord has me. I believe that I have finally entered that contentment.
5. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. Even though I will still have homework it will be great to be home and have home cooked meals for a week!
6. A super random factoid about me is that I now have my first nail file. up until this summer I never let my nails grow out. But I decided to grow them out this summer and a friend sent me a nail file so I am excited to use it.
7. I want to spend a whole weekend reading and catching up on sleep. Looks like said weekend is going to have to wait till Christmas break.
Happy Friday!!


awesome fill ins!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday
Thanks Jess!! xoxo
Delete