Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Currently

Wearing: My Pj's seeing as its almost 2am and I should be in bed and yet I am writing a blog post.

reading: Textbooks. oh the life of a college student. I do have to read Blood Brothers for school over Thanksgiving break which I heard was pretty good. I also have a Francis Chan book that I am probably going to get to at some point.

planning: I am planning my schedule for next semester. I get to register for classes tomorrow. I am actually really excited because for two of my classes, I get to have my favorite teacher!

Looking Forward to: Thanksgiving break! While It's not really a break, I do get to go home and spend some time with my family. I am also looking forward to this upcoming weekend and for the fun things that I have planned.

Listening to: nothing right now. I find that silence is sometimes beautiful. But I have been listening to a lot of Britt Nicole recently. and also BarlowGirl's last song.

realizing: I get to go home in one week! I am also realizing that this post was very academic and talked a lot about school. oh well.

Happy Wednesday!!



2 comments:

  1. i remember those college days - where life seemed to consist of school alone! i remember being so excited for it to all be over - now what i wouldn't give to head back to the classroom! enjoy it while it lasts, pretty lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment beautiful :) I am honored that you would take the time to comment on my little blog :) and yes I do enjoy it. just sometimes I wish I had a break. But I get one next week for thanksgiving!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)