Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Social!






Here is my ode to fall:

Fall is in the air
and yet a hint of summer still remains
pants and sweaters cover up our small frames
to shield us from the chill
breath cascades out of mouths
like wind
leaves turn rainbow colors
of orange, yellow and brown
the outside slowly
becomes dying, dying
until fall is pushed away
by winter
but for now 
we shed our comfort for warmth
welcome fall
so good to see you again

************************

Happy Sunday!!
Have a great day!!



10 comments:

  1. I love Hawaii, but this definitely makes me miss Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Sunday Social!!

    This is too cute - did you make it up??

    Happy Sunday!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really good ^^ and original too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ode to fall :) So creative! I am welcoming fall back as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I am sure you have all of your great fall fashions ready :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)