Friday, October 12, 2012

Guest Post

My beautiful blog friend Jessica is getting married tomorrow. She needed guest bloggers so naturally I took the opportunity to write a post for her. Since she is getting married. I wrote a post related to weddings. Enjoy!


Wedding Bells Ringing

When I was asking for guest bloggers, the beautiful Jessica over at My Beautiful Life was willing to help out!! She wasn't sure what she should write on, so I sent her some topics and because this was for me to get married she took the idea and ran with it. She wrote me the most beautiful poem. 



Wedding
White dress
tear stained cheeks
roses in hand
she walks down the aisle
to meet the one
that she will soon become one with

Their eyes meet for the first time
as she precedes toward
her other half
her best friend
finally
they join hands
and exchange
crafted words
of love and promise
to be tied together forever
these words exchanged
are sealed with a kiss
and the crowd cheers

her face radiates with a smile
that courses through her entire body
she is happy to finally be together
with her husband
this couple has committed
before God 
and family and friends
that they will let 
God be their guide
as they begin the beautiful journey together




Thank you Jessica for writing this for me. It truly is special. 

***************************

Happy Wedding tomorrow Jessica! I pray that you and Alex have a beautiful journey together as husband and wife. May God bless you and be present in each day of your marriage. He has a plan for the two of you that is beautiful and perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)