Friday, October 12, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday


1. My favorite flower happens to be the one that I take a really good picture of when I am in a photography mood. I don't think I really have a favorite one. But this one would be my favorite at the moment. I don't know the name.



2. You should never talk about Politics. I don't mind if you share your beliefs. But please don't try to force them on me. 

3. My favorite discovery of late is that I am some what good at taking pictures. I have LOVED capturing the fall colors this year. SO beautiful. 

4. This fall you will probably find me wearing my boots, jeans and cardigans. 

5. I wish I were at Influence Conference in IN this weekend. I can't wait to hear about everything my blog friends have learned about and how God has moved in their lives. 

6. My favorite TV show currently is Castle. SO GOOD. But I don't like how Beckett and Castle are together now. So weird. 

7. This weekend I want to be able to rest and relax but also get a fair amount of homework done while I am home on break. 

Happy Friday!!

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)