Wednesday, October 24, 2012

GoodBye BarlowGirl

BarlowGirl announced today that they are retiring as a band. I am quite sad. I LOVE their music. Their closing letter said how much they loved making music but they felt God leading them in a different direction. They have been together for 10 years as a band. They got started when they played as a back up band for their dad at their big mega church.

They meant so much to me over the years and I am so glad that I got to see them 9 times. I guess my 10th time will have to be in Heaven some day :)

Girls,

you meant SO much to me over the years. I got your first cd in 2005 and have been a huge fan ever since. I am so glad that God has used your music to bless me. I was just thinking about how it would be amazing to see you again but I guess that is not meant to be. Just know that you have been a blessing to me and to my sister and to my entire family. We love your music and your shows were the best christian concerts that I went to. Thank you for your ministry. It did not go unoticed and you affected my life as well as the lives of MANY others too. You will be missed and I hope that we can still follow your journey through a blog or something.

Much Love,

Jessica

I LOVE you girls so much!



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)