Friday, October 19, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is maybe picking up a book a reading a little bit. Or just sitting and being. no phone, ipod, computer. Just sitting in the presence of the Lord with no distractions.

2. A big pet peeve of mine is when someone says they are going to hang out with me or they are going to do something and they don't follow through. If you can't do something just say you can't. 

3. I am really loving the beautiful fall colors that are on display. They are so beautiful and breathtaking. Explosions of red, yellow and orange are all around me. It's lovely. 

4. The rain is sort of annoying but its comforting to fall asleep too. It is WAY better than snow so I will take it. 

5. My favorite girly indulgence is getting dress up. I LOVE pulling on a dress and high heels. I love walking around with my head held high and a smile on my face as my heels click down the hallway. 

6. A song that I always get stuck in my head is "It is well with my Soul" such a beautiful song and one that I usually sing all day or when I am having a bad day. SO encouraging. 

7. The best cure for stress is prayer. Prayer does such a beautiful thing to me and gives me such comfort and peace that I know only comes from the Lord.

Happy Friday!!

Have a blessed weekend!!

"The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
    in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
    but will rejoice over you with singing.” (Zephaniah 3:17)

6 comments:

  1. I could definitely use some reading time. I hope you have a truly relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Its going to busy but im going to have some time to relax.

      Delete
  2. great post. i absolutely love falling asleep to the rain. I find it to be so calming!


    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its beautiful. thanks for the link to your blog I will check it out.

      Delete
  3. I love reading - it's just a challenge to fit it in sometimes! What are you reading at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a Francis Chan book waiting in the wings for when I am not drowning in textbook reading :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)