1. The last thing I ate was dinner last night. I don't like to eat breakfast right after I wake up. For dinner last night, I had carrots, mac and cheese and applesauce and milk. Yes the beauty of college is that you can eat whatever you want and no one tells you otherwise.
2. The last time I went to the beach was in june. I went to the beach for a family reunion when we were on the trip. I just loved being on the beach in the evening and watching the sun set over the water. perfection.
3. My last vacation was summer vacation. So about a month and a half ago. But next week we have a few days off for fall break which is really exciting. It will be nice to have a short break from the crazy college life.
4. The last place I drove was well since I don't drive, I guess it was not to anywhere. But my friend did drive me to the store to pick up a few things. We went like 30 minutes before class and I was still on time for class.
5. The last song I listened to was "It is well with my Soul." by Mark Roach. The song is a beautiful story about when things get tough to still say that our sou is well. God will always be there.
6. The last thing I watched on tv was Glee. I can't decide if I still like the show or not. Any other Glee fans out there? what are your thoughts?
6. The last thing I watched on tv was Glee. I can't decide if I still like the show or not. Any other Glee fans out there? what are your thoughts?
7. The last time I said "I Love you." was to my AMAZING and beautiful RA Tori. We had an amazing conversation last night and after we were finished I prayed for her and then gave her a hug and told her I loved her.
Happy Friday Friends!!
Have a blessed weekend!!

no hablas mucho esponal. only a little bit. Tiene un gran día!
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful song :) Good choice!
ReplyDeleteyes I pretty much have it on repeat most of the time and when I am not listening to it. I am generally singing it
Delete"It is well with my soul" is an amazing song - do you know the story behind the original hymn? It was written by a guy called Horatio Spafford. He lived in the US and he lost his son in a fire then his family were going to move to Europe - his wife and kids got on the boat and he stayed behind to sort some bits out. On the way across the Atlantic the boat sunk - his wife survived but his kids died in the accident.
ReplyDeleteSome how after all that he still managed to write this hymn and be able to say that it is well with my soul.
Thanks so much for sharing that story. incredible.
Delete