Friday, October 26, 2012

Change

Change is hard. But change can also be rewarding if you don't wallow in your issues. Change can make you a better or stronger person. I know that I don't go through any change without God. He has brought me through so much in my life and for that I am very thankful.

Change is BarlowGirl quitting music.

Change is figuring out who your true friends are

Change is God stirring my heart to fall more and more in love with him.

Change  is new songs to listen to

Change is growing up and leaving the house and going to college

Change is getting married and having kids some day

Change is knowing and believing that no matter how much we change, God will ALWAYS stay the same!

Going along with the theme of change, I have changed my hair yet again. I LOVE it.




Happy Friday!!

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)