Friends come into our lives and they walk back out. I am SO thankful for the people that God has placed in my life.
I have a best friend here at school named Alyssa. She is such a beautiful young woman of God. She encourages me in my faith and we have such a beautiful and unique relationship. I am so thankful and grateful for her friendship. She challenges me in my faith and I know that I can go to her at any time and for anything. She also is very talented and takes beautiful pictures which you can check out HERE.
I am so blessed that she walked into my life last year. I can't wait to see how God grows and changes our relationship over the year.
I also have many, many people that I connect with online. There is one young woman is particular who I really admire and respect. Her name is Ilene from Much Love, Illy. This young woman is also a christian. Her posts are always so much fun to read. She does a lot of outfit posts and always has the latest styles. She is also able to explain the hard parts of life in beautiful words. She is strives to create a community on her blog. She is why I continue to blog. I love to read about what God is teaching her and how she is growing in her relationship with the Lord. She is a beautiful young woman who is so full of life. She really lives life to fullest and it seems from her blog that she loves every minute of life. She seems very happy and content with life and that makes me smile. I love that she takes the time to read my blog and to give me advice about my blog. It is weird that even though I haven't met her that I feel as though we have a friendship. And I hope that someday maybe God will allow our paths to cross. But for now I will be content with reading about her beautiful life from behind a screen.
Both of these ladies have made an impact on my life that I am truly thankful for. I am thankful to God for allowing our paths to cross both online and in person.
God brings people into your life for a reason. Be open to what God has for your life and who he is going to be bring into your life to enrich it. Take time to get to know people for who they truly are.
Relationships are a blessing and something that God has designed for us. We are relational human beings.
Cherish and savor your friendships. They are a true blessings
Remember even when it feels like you may not have any friends, God is always there and he will never leave you.
God is a forever friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)