Tuesday, September 18, 2012
How can I pray for you?
How can I pray for this week?
I know there is power in prayer and that nothing is too small for him to pray for. I would love to pray for you. Let me know how I can come along side you.
Jesus said that we are to pray for everything.
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." (Ephesians 6:18)
I encourage you to come to God with all sorts or prayers and requests. He will listen. He loves you and cares about you.
Blessings!
Jessica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)