Tuesday, September 11, 2012

God's timing

© Jessica Ebersole Photography 


I love when God puts things together in his timing. yes things may be frustrating when they aren't in our timing. But God honestly does have PERFECT timing. He will reveal things to you when he is ready. you just have to be patient and wait on him. I have been learning this recently and I have been impatient but I realized after a while that being impatient wasn't getting anywhere. So I am choosing to be content with my life and where I am at in this moment.. I am resting in the Lord because he in control. I can be at peace because of the peace that he gives. He does have a plan.

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

For the first time the other day, I actually read the verses that followed the above verse and they say the following:

"then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:12-13)

He will listen to you when you pray and he wants you to come to him with everything. He desires to be in a relationship with us. He loves us so much so that he knows every hair on our head. we serve an amazing God if he knows every. single. hair. on our head. WOW. 


This blog is not about the numbers, its not about the number of hits that I receive each day. This blog exists to inspire and encourage you where ever you are right now in your life. 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)