Friday, September 28, 2012
Fill In the Blank Friday
This week is all about "Firsts" in life.
1. My First memory is when I was 4 or 5 years old. I was in a daycare center and this kid stole my blanket while I was taking a nap. When I woke up and discovered my blanket was gone, I was super upset. I eventually got my blanket back and was once again content.
2. My first love is yet to come. I have never had a boyfriend. But I know and believe that God has prepared the perfect man that will love me who I am. He just hasn't entered my life yet. I am very content in my singleness at the moment.
3. My very first favorite color was pink. I loved to dress up and walk around the house pushing my shopping cart. The shopping started young.
4. The first time I really felt like a "grown up" was when I came to college last year. I was on my own and had so many decisions to make. It was quite an adjustment.
5. The first thing I do in the morning is wake up and thank God for the day.
6. The first cd I bought was probably something by Bethany Dillon. She is amazing and has sadly fallen off the music scene for the most part.
7. My first car is also yet to come. I don't own my own car yet. and I actually don't have my license yet. But I will someday :)
Happy Friday Friend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Visiting from the link-up! Great post!
ReplyDeleteGlad I found your blog! I am having a giveaway that is super awesome. You should stop by and enter!
http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/