Friday, September 21, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday



1. Something I am very proud of is my accomplishment of completing high school. It was a very hard four years but God brought me through it. And I now am having an amazing time in college.

2. My favorite thing about myself is the passions that God has given me. I am very passionate about certain areas. I also love to encourage people and lift them up.

3. My favorite color for fall is brown or whatever color looks good on me that day. I am not super picky.

4. Something I have learned lately is that it is my job to love people no matter where they are at in life. And comparing yourself to others never does any good.

5. A book that I am reading or have read recently is "A sandwich with a side of Romance. By Krista Phillips. It is a really great book about how God can take the broken pieces of a life and use them to make beautiful things.

6. My favorite pandora station is Barlowgirl. I don't listen to a lot pandora stations but BarlowGirl is my all time favorite band. www.barlowgirl.com

7. This weekend I am going to be working, my parents are coming to see me and I am going to see a friend this afternoon. I am so excited to see everyone and hopefully I will have time to do some homework.


Happy Friday beautiful friends!!

4 comments:

  1. Found you from the link-up! Great blog. So happy I stopped by! I agree with you about not comparing yourself to others...I hate that people that do that so much. People just need to live life through Him and be happy with the life they lead! :)

    http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your sweet comment and for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you are doing well and getting ready for baby to come!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)