Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday





I am SO happy it is Friday!! After a LONG week, I am excited for some time to relax and sleep in.

1. Right now the weather where I live is rainy but tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny and beautiful. Go figure. 

2. The best piece of advice I have ever been given "Be who God created you to be. Don't try to be someone else that you are not or try and be fake."

3. My most favorite person in the world after God of course is my best friend Alyssa. She brings so much joy and happiness into my life. I really admire her for all that she does in her life with God and how she lives out her faith. She is a beautiful young lady on the inside and out. She is someone that accepts me no matter what I have done. She is always there when I need a friend and I can always count on her to be praying for me. She is the friend that I have been praying for, literally for years. I am so glad and thankful that God brought us together. 

4. If I were to have a mission statement for my life it would be Striving to be the hands and feet of Jesus in every aspect of my life and also would include my life verse: "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

5. My favorite item in my closet is this beautiful white dress that I got at a thrift store for super cheap. and yes I have worn it after labor day. I don't care what the fashion world says, I love that dress and I will wear it anytime that I want :)

6. The best cure for a bad day is prayer. I know this is so cliché. But if I am having a bad day, I just pray and give my issue to God and there is this peace that washes over me. Mind you sometimes, I don't do this and I get stubborn. But on the days and times that I do this, it helps so much.  

7. Today is beautiful because God created each day and every day is a gift from him. 

Happy weekend friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)