Exploring life through the eyes of a young woman with a disability.
Hey Jessica! So glad you like the earrings. They were actually from me :) Must have been a mix up with the Kristens. www.justagirlandherlittledog.com
So sorry about that. I just changed the link and followed your blog. Blessings!
those are so pretty!!!!
yes I love them! thanks for hosting this. it was a great idea. I am so glad I got the opportunity to participate!!
Yours are beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)
Hey Jessica! So glad you like the earrings. They were actually from me :) Must have been a mix up with the Kristens.
ReplyDeletewww.justagirlandherlittledog.com
So sorry about that. I just changed the link and followed your blog. Blessings!
Deletethose are so pretty!!!!
ReplyDeleteyes I love them! thanks for hosting this. it was a great idea. I am so glad I got the opportunity to participate!!
DeleteYours are beautiful!
ReplyDelete