Sunday, August 12, 2012
If you really knew me
If you really knew me....
You would know that I REALLY can't wait to go back to school in 9 days!!
you would know that I should not be sitting here typing to you. I should be dead. But God had other plans for me. I was born 3 months premature and I weighted 1 pound 7 ounces at birth. I spent the first 5 and half months of my life in the hospital and then had a long road to where I am today. I was diagnosed with a disability called Cerebral Palsy. I have a twin sister who also has cerebral palsy.
You would know we have a service dog for my sister named Hunt. I love him so much.
you would know that my best Friend is named Alyssa and I LOVE her so much!
you would know that I love the colors pink and purple
you would know that I love routine and I am not very spontaneous. But college has started to change that
you would know that I have my nose and cartilage pierced and love them both.
you would know that I wear a purity ring and that I haven't dated anyone (YET) in my life. I love being single!
you would know that I love meeting new people and making new friends.
you would know that God is very important to me and that I also love Christian music. I have just started listening to secular music this summer
you would know that I have met my favorite band BarlowGirl 9 times. I want to see them for a 10th time.
you would know that as much as I am looking forward to going back to school, I am going to TRY and enjoy my last week of summer.
Happy Monday Friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)