Thursday, August 9, 2012

End of Summer

NOTE: This post was from my Tumblr blog and now that I am blogging on blogger, I wanted to post it over here as to not loose the content.


The end of summer
My summer is winding down. I have 13 days left.(but who is counting right?) I usually wouldn’t be so excited but I can’t wait to be reunited with my friends!! In addition, I love learning and I love having structure. There is something so cool in the way that God made our brains. We are able to learn new things all through out our lives no matter how old we are. Granted a lot of the things I just memorize for tests and then forget shortly thereafter. But I still think it’s awesome that God allows our brains to grow and change over the years. Also, what a privilege to be able to go to school and get an education. There are so many children in other countries and yes even some in America who would love to go to school but can’t because of Finical reasons. As I head into my second year of college, I will do so with a smile on my face because I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)