Monday, August 20, 2012

Currently

Loving: The Feeling of jeans against my skin and the fall weather in August. It's awesome!! I can't wait for fall to get here and for the leaves to start and change color. I just wish we could skip right over winter and go back to spring.

Reading: Nothing currently. I just finished a bad book a few weeks ago. I will start reading textbooks soon though for school.

Watching: I don't watch a ton of tv. But I do love Glee and Castle!! Anyone else watch those two shows?

Thinking about: change, sometimes its good and sometimes it bad. It all comes down to how you perceive the change that is taking place.

Anticipating: TUESDAY!!! I get to go back to school and see all of my lovely and beautiful friends!!! and I get to have a routine and learn things again. I love school and learning!

Making me happy: Quiet evenings where everyone is asleep and I am up blogging or just hanging out. I love the silence and the crickets chirping outside :)

How about you friend? What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)