Thursday, June 12, 2014

Two weeks!



It is hard to believe that two weeks from today, I will be on a flight to California! 

I have been doing a few things to prepare for my trip. I have been praying for Joni and Friends and the people that work there. I have also been praying that God would calm my nerves and that he would prepare my heart for all that I am going to experience over the next six weeks. I would invite you as you feel lead to also continue to pray for me as I prepare to leave and as I am there for the next six weeks. Specifically, pleas pray for safety during travel and that I would be able to learn new skills quickly that I am going to need for my job. 

I have also been preparing by looking at Joni and Friends blog since I am going to be helping out with their Cause 4 Life blog. Joni has her own blog too but I am not going to be contributing to that one. I will just be contributing to the Cause 4 Life blog. I will also be involved in some photography and other aspects of social media. 

I am very excited for this opportunity and I cannot wait to see what God is going to do this summer through this amazing opportunity. 

I hope to update my blog about once a week while I am there. Thank you so much for your support! The prayers mean so much to me! 

Please let me know if there are ways that I can be in prayer for you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)