Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer 2014


I have been home a week and it has taken me that long to write a post. I have been busy relaxing. My friend told me about the show called White Collar and I have been hooked on it ever since. I also went to the library yesterday and got some books so that was awesome. I got some books about communication since that is my major and I want to wise up about a few things. I got one of my grades back last week and I got a B in Spanish which I was happy for.

I leave for Cali in 37 days and I am SO excited! There isn't much to update at this point but I will be sure to update when I have more information. I will probably not have any more information until I leave and start my internship.

It is really starting to feel like summer here and its going to be 80 today so I am enjoying the AC today!

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)