I have two internships lined up! One for the spring and one for the summer!
A while back I was concerned about what I was going to do about my internships because we need an internship to graduate at my college and I don't have a car so I wasn't sure how I was going to find an internship off campus. But then one day early this semester, my professor who I have talked about on here before, Dr. Lindholm, emailed me and told me that our dinning services was looking for an intern for the spring. So I applied for the internship and I found out earlier this week that I got that position. I am going to be working with their creative team and doing marketing things two things which relate to communication which is my major. I am very excited to see what God is going to do and teach me through this internship this upcoming spring.
And then I got the best news of the week. Let me just pause here and say that God truly is faithful. And he truly does have the best timing. I have been sick all week and sort of stressed with it being the last week of classes. But God knows exactly what we need, right at the right time. I got an email yesterday that I am going to be working for Joni and friends as an intern over the summer! Y'all. this is like my DREAM job! I want to serve others and if you have read this blog for an length of time, you know that I have a really heart for those with disabilities and I am not scared to share about my disability. In fact, this week, I just did a speech in my speech class about Joni and friends and it went really awesome :) So not only do I get to serve others and work for a ministry that I love for like 6 weeks but I also get to live in California for the entire time since that's where the internship is! I visited CA in 2006 and I haven't been back since so I cannot wait to go back!
I am so excited to see what God is going to do through these two internships! I am so grateful to God that he has provided these opportunities for me and I am SO excited to see how I am going to grow and what I am going to learn and how these experiences are going to shape my life and grow me in my relationship with the Lord!
I hope that you all are having a great Christmas season!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)