Monday, September 2, 2013

Little Feet

I read a lot of blogs of mamas who have children. I really enjoy children and babysitting. I think that children are truly a blessing from the lord.


Little Fee
little feet
tiny hands
ten fingers
ten toys
little cries
that jar awake
the deepest sleeper
the air is pierced with cries
that would wake the entire neighborhood
hours of staring into
beautiful eyes
wondering if this 
is real life

babies and children
gifts to be unwrapped
at the time
God determines 
some won't
see this side of Earth
and will return to Jesus
we don't understand why
But God does have a plan

Some will be born with disabilities
heart defects 
or be adopted
but no matter what
each child
is a part of God's family

Children are a gift
a blessing
and each one has
their own story
that is waiting to be written






5 comments:

  1. Great post:) your blog Is fab and Im now following.

    Check out my blog...Swedish dream house inspiration:)

    Have a great weekend dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)