
The Influence conference is happening this week. If I am at all honest, my heart is hurting not being there for the second year in a row. But I know this is where the Lord has me for the time being and I cannot wait to see what the Lord is going to do through this amazing conference. I know that I and many others will be praying for you all and this weekend.
Dear God,
Even though I am sad about not going. know that I am praying for God to do amazing things. I know that the Lord has amazing things planned for you all. :) be with these beautiful ladies as they prepare for their amazing conference. Thank you for the opportunity to have a conference and I pray that you would bless each lady right where she is at. Thank you so much for each women that is going to get to go and what they are going to experience. Bless the relationships that are going to be built and the relationships that are going to be reconnected. Bless the musicians and all of the worship that they are going to bring you over the weekend.
I pray a special blessing on those who cannot go to the conference, like me. Give me (and others) peace in knowing that where you have us is just where you want us. what a great privilege to be able to pray for these ladies as they connect with others. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to partner in prayer even though I cannot be there.
Thank you for this amazing group of ladies and what a movement they are starting online. I pray that all the final preperation will come together and that everything will run smoothly. often times, you get caught up in the funness in the event and the relationships and you forget about why they are all there. I pray that they would remember that they are there for you and you and alone. I pray that you would be glorfied, magnified and shown through this weekend.
Thank you for the influence conference, the ladies and the network. God Bless their weekend and may it be a fruitful and beautiful time.
Amen.

This is so sweet. I hope to meet you next year!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Molly! I hope you have a great time!
DeleteThank you for your prayers for the conference! I am rather nervous about going, but so grateful!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Rachel and don't worry you aren't the only one that is nervous. I am sure there are others who are nervous too!
Delete