1. I have a twin sister and a brother
2. I am studying communications in college
3. my dream job would be to work for Joni and Friends, a christian organization that helps people with disabilities.
4. I am personal friends with Joni Eareckson Tada, the found of Joni and Friends.
5. I have worn a purity ring since I was 13 years old.
6. I have never dated.
7. I learned to ride a bike when I was 12.
8. I have cerebral palsy and so does my twin.
9. I was born at 1 pound 7 ounces and was born 3 months premature.
10. I love babies and kids and when I marry and start my own family someday, I would love to adopt children.
11. I just learned to paint my own nails last two summers ago.
12. I dyed my hair for the first time last fall and I don't think I am ever going back to being a blonde again. I love brown too much.
13. I have had my nose pierced for the past two and half years and I love it!
14. I love encouraging others and I believe that its a spiritual gift that the Lord has given me.
15. I love ranch on pizza and pasta
16. I became a christian when I was 10 years old and then I re-dedicated my life to him when I was 13.
17. My favorite band is BarlowGirl. They are not a band anymore and have since retired. but when they were a band, I went to 9 of their shows and yesterday I actually tweeted one of the girls in the band asking her if she remembered me and this was her response: "@Jessicaebersole of course I remember you! I always remember how kind you were and always had a great smile:)"
18. I LOVE blogging and love connecting with others on social media. twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and my Instagram account
19. I love my family and I am very close to them! My first year of college was very hard because I wanted to be home all the time with them. but once I started to find friends and get involved in things, I started to love college and i don't miss home as much now :)
20. My favorite feature about myself is my eyes, they are beautiful.
21. I love music and could not live without it.
22. I started growing out my nails after about 10 years of bitting them.
23. I got baptized on December 23, 2012.
24. I don't drive because its hard with my CP and I need to get my confidence up.
25. I love people but I am also an introvert and love my time alone.
26. My favorite color is pink.
27. I am skinny.
28. I got my ears pierced when I was 12 after begging my mom for years.
29. I have my cartilage pierced too and love it.
30. My name means God beholds
31. My middle name is Dawn, the same as my aunt who passed away.
32. I have a dog whose name is Hunt
33. I used to have two hamsters. First, I had Butterscotch and the other one I had was named Spike Whitebolt Hunt lunch.
34. I am very modest and I don't really like showing off my body.
35. I used to like the show Glee but I don't anymore.
36. I once sat for an entire day in front of the tv and watched the entire first season of the show community.
37. I love the show Castle.
38. I cry a lot.
39. My favorite colors to wear are brown and pink, preferably together.
40. I want a tattoo some day.
41. I met Christian singer, Bethany Dillion in the bathroom once and we had a 3 minute conversation. It was awesome.
42. I don't really have a best friend, just a few close friends.
43. I hated high school. so many painful memories.
44. There was one woman named Mrs. Ambrose that made high school worth it for me. She was a beautiful woman who really helped me a lot and through a lot of things.
45. I really want to travel, specifically to Europe( don't know what countries I would want to visit in that continent) , Peru and Laos.
46. Some of my online friends are my closest friends.
47. I LOVE the state of California and I would love to live there some day.
48. I really have a heart for those with disabilities.
49. My family has taken many vacations. my favorite was when we went to California for a week.
50. Another favorite trip was when we went out west and went to the Grand Canyon.
51. Last year, I had the opportunity to serve a refugee family though my school it was an amazing experience.
52. I am involved in my school's gospel choir this year.
53. If I did not have CP, I would have loved to have done gymnastics as a child. I just think they are so beautiful and graceful.
54. I really enjoy bra and underwear shopping
55. I hate cooking.
56. I hate winter and summer but love fall and spring.
57. I love to read. This summer I read 15 books.
58. I talk way too much and so I got a blog so that I could write out all my thoughts instead of talking people's ears off.
59. I don't really understand football that well but still enjoy watching it.
60. I wish I could play sports.
61. I love rainbows.
62. I hate meat.
63. I am carbivore: I eat only carbs.
64. I don't like working out that much.
65. I had a surgery when I was 3 months old to correct issues with my right eye. If I had not had that surgery, I would have been blind in that eye.
66. I had surgery when I was 13 that lengthened the tendons in my calf and hamstrings so that I could walk with heals down. Before that, I talked on my tip toes because of my cerebral palsy.
67. I almost died when I was one week old.
68. I am a night owl. I hate mornings.
69. I just started drinking coffee about four years ago. The first time I tried it was when I was at a friend's house.
70. I love dresses and leggings.
71. I am obsessed with buying things off instagram sales.
72. I enjoy watching movies alone on my computer.
73. I love swimming.
74. I broke my arm twice. once when I was 7 and the other time when I was 10.
75. I just got a smartphone in June and I love it!
76. I really enjoy learning and being in school even though it has sometimes been hard for me because of my disability.
77. I follow over 200 blogs, 1,424 people on twitter and 780 people on instagram. like I said, I like connecting with people.
78. I cried after I graduated high school. not because I was going to miss it but because of the fear that the new season held.
79. I am a planner and don't like the unknown.
80. I really love buying gifts for others.
81. I have the names of my first kids picked out and I don't even have a boyfriend yet.
82. I have met Britt Nicole twice.
83. I only listen to Christian music with the exception of a few artists and songs. I would rather be encouraged than fill my head with band messages and words.
84. I LOVE sparkly things: clothing, shoes, anything sparkly, I love it.
85. I hate doing laundry.
86. I don't sleep well when I have to set an alarm. I usually wake up several times during the night thinking I have missed my alarm.
87. my favorite Bible passage is "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper and not to harm you. plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
88. I hate having my eye browns waxed and threaded.
89. I really want to go to a blogging conference some day.
90. I am taking a class right now called Gender and family communication and I am really loving it.
91. I was chased by a goat as a little kid.
92. I saw a bear crossing the road once.
93. I love my grandparents and I am lucky to have all four still alive and I call them all once a week to check in and see how they are doing.
94. I love the country and the quietness it provides.
95. I feel very deeply for others and I have cried for people I don't know based on blogs I have read and things they are going through.
96. I love shoes and bags. I used to have a purse when I was younger that said "I have issues."
97. I love taking pictures even if I am not the best at it.
98. I want to go to see the poorest of the poor and see how they live. I would love to go to countries in Africa and see something different.
99. I have a passion for those who are misunderstood, lonely or hurting.
100. I am me and God made me just the way he intended. I am not a mistake and I am beautiful.


You are wonderful Jess!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl. your pretty amazing yourself and stunning I might add :)
DeleteFantastic post! I am glad I read it. You are truly a beautiful soul and God has a great calling on your life. I can relate to a lot of these. Christian music is the only thing in my playlist, esp Barlowgirl and Britt Nicole. I also dress modest. And I have twin siblings who were 2 months premature. Can't wait to connect more, Jessica! xoxo
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jacy
Thanks so much Jacy!! your comment meant a lot and made me smile :) how premature were your twin siblings and thats awesome that you like Britt NIcole and BarlowGirl :) I am so sad that BarlowGirl is not a band anymore but thankful that I still have their music.
DeleteBeautiful Post Jessica!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy :) Have a blessed day!
DeleteFun to learn so much about you! What a beautiful, fun soul you are!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Katie
Xoxo
Thanks Katie!
DeleteWhat a beautiful heart you have.
ReplyDeleteI studied communication in college, I've always wanted to go to a blogging conference and I'm going to two this year!!
My twitter handle is @newbornmama if you would like to connect. I'm not checking twitter for the weekend, but I'll see ya on Monday!
Hey! yes I will totally follow you on twitter :) hope to connect soon and have a wonderful weekend away from twitter :)
Deletethat's my favorite Bible verse too. :) thanks for stopping by and for the encouragement Jessica! have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteyour welcome Lesley! I really enjoyed your blog! thanks for sharing!
DeleteWhat a fun list. You are indeed a beautiful person and soul. And I love my carbs too!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I had a lot of fun making it and thinking of what facts to include and yay for liking carbs!
DeleteThanks for stopping by my blog, sweet friend! You sound like you've got your heart in the right place!
ReplyDeleteno problem! I always like finding new blogs to read! and yes I hope so, the Lord is always working on us I feel like.
DeleteI love Castle too! It's such a fun show. Also.... I have ALWAYS wanted to be a twin! I'm still hoping I can get one. It's not too late, is it? ;)
ReplyDeleteomgosh we should totally compare notes when Castle starts up! and maybe its a little too late for a twin haha. but I love mine. she is pretty awesome! thanks for reading!
DeleteThank you for visiting my blog! I enjoyed your post and it inspired me to do a post like this. :) you are a wonderful, kind hearted person. I am going to keep reading your blog! It's awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by:) your post is so fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!
DeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! One of my best friends actually works for the Erickson-Tada foundation in Agoura Hills!
ReplyDeletehttp://slowfortheconezone.wordpress.com/
Awesome!!! Who is your friend??
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteJessica...I am honored to call you "my Friend." I have watch you grow into a beautiful woman of great faith. This is a beautiful post! Thank You, for sharing! Follow your Dreams and DREAM BIG! :-) As long as there is breath there is HOPE! Never Quit Believing! Our Awesome God does Amazing Things When HIS PEOPLE PRAY! You Are Loved!
ReplyDeleteNancy Rejholec
Thanks so much Nancy! what a true blessing you are in the lives of so many. you are super encouraging and I love that about you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :)
Deletejessica, it was so nice to get to know you through this post. keep it up! i'm glad you enjoyed your time in my home state of california :)
ReplyDeleteso glad that you enjoyed reading the facts. and yes I did it was great and I cannot wait to go back some day!
DeleteI don't know if I have 100 facts about me off the top of my head. :) I really enjoyed reading this and getting to know you! Hmm, I feel like I should do something like this. What a good exercise and quite interesting to boil yourself down into 100 facts! :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletexo,
Henna
http://hennablossom.com
If you do a post with 100 things, let me know and I will deff check it out :) and yes it was a very interesting and fun exercise!
Deletenice sis...i learned a couple things i actually didnt know about you
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment :) <3 you!
DeleteI love this! You are such an amazing, beautiful person, and I am so thankful that we are friends!
ReplyDeleteThanks! glad we are friends too!
DeleteHello Jessica! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Liebster is an award that helps bloggers connect, and I know that you love connecting with people online (and so do I), so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. With the Liebster award, you answer some questions so that other bloggers can get to know you a little bit.
ReplyDeleteI was nominated by Christy at http://sea-bella.blogspot.com/
Here is my post about the Liebster award if you are interested.
http://barefootinbluejeans2011.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html
aww your so sweet Courtney! than you so much! I will deff check it out!!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great list! I'm not a twin, but I do have twins :)
ReplyDeleteawesome! how old are your twins? and I saw your other comment about modesty and yes its very important.
DeleteHey, I saw you following along during the #InfluenceConf twitter party, I know you're not actually going, but I wanted to drop by and say hi! I do think it's a little crazy that you would like bra shopping....umm, that's complete torture for me! You must have worked hard to come up with all these facts!
ReplyDeleteI've never had my eyebrows waxed or threaded, that also looks like medieval torture--actually, I'm trained to do it to other people, but I still hate doing it. And I never dated until very shortly before I got married. I start 2010 single and never having had a boyfriend, not looking, and by the end of the year I was married. You never know when that guy might pop up out of nowhere... :P
Rachel, Thanks so much for your sweet comment! thanks for the encouragement on the dating and getting married. I know that it will happen some day, just dont know when but God does :) Blessings and I hope that you have a great time at the Influence conf! you can feel free to follow me on twitter @jessicaebersole I love to meet new friends :)
DeleteIt's nice to meet you! I am also very introverted and enjoy my time alone. Blogging is great because you can connect with others without constantly being outside your comfort zone. Beautiful post!
ReplyDeleteyes that is deff a plus with the internet :) thanks for stopping by :)
DeleteThank you for your kind words on my blog. I love your list. I think I'm a carnivore too.
ReplyDeleteno problem and yay for those who only eat carbs haha!
Delete