Friday, August 30, 2013

Dear Teachers

Thank you for all you have done for me over the years. I have been in school for 15 years and while there have been some years that I wish to forget, there are others that I have loved. particular this year, my junior of college. I am only three days into the year and yet I know that its going to be a great year! While I know there are bad teachers, there are also some GREAT ones.

My communication professor is super awesome! she is super loving and kind and the care she has for her students is so great! she really cares about students and loves to help them in any way that she can. I trust her and I feel safe telling her things and ways that she can pray for me. Her teaching style is fun and engaging. I really enjoy her class.

My graphic design professor is AWESOME too! We had our first class last night and he took time to get to know each one of us and he genuinely LOVES what he does. He is super willing to help students and he truly cares about them. He even said that he prays for each of his students by name, every. single. day. wow! thats super awesome!

If there was a Golden Apple award for colleges, these two teachers would win. Thank you so much for your care and dedication to not your profession, but your calling and yes your ministry. It's so beautiful to see what God is doing in your life and thank you for sharing your knowledge with us, the students.

Thank you to all of the other teachers who work long hours, put up with crazy students and truly invest in our lives. What you do is worth it. Thank you! I will be forever thankful for the teachers that I have crossed paths with because without you I would not be where I am today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)