Tuesday, August 27, 2013

25 Things





me and Barlowgirl at my last show in December 2010
I thought it would be time to do another 25 things post.

1. I have a twin

2. I am going to be starting my junior year of college tomorrow (wednesday)

3. I love God, my family and my dog. In that order

4. I was born 3 months premature and weighed 1 pound 7 ounces at birth

5. I almost died at 1 week old and I was in the hospital for 167 days following my birth (thats 5.5 months)

6. I am a communication major with an emphasis in ministry

7. I love kids

8. I want to adopt kids some day after I am married

9. I have never dated anyone.

10. when I buy something from the store, I like to wear it the next day.

11. I just learned to paint my nails last summer because of my cerebral palsy

12. I am an introvert and when I spend time with friends, I like to spend time with  people one-on-one. i hate parties or large groups

13. I love the Christian band BarlowGirl and saw them in concert 9 times before they retired in 2012. I cried for a week after they retired. (I know I am weird)

14. I learned to ride a bike at age 12.

15. I am personal friends with Joni Eareckson Tada.

16. I have worn a purity ring since I was 13 and yes I wear it on my wedding ring finger

17. I don't drive yet.

18. I met Bethany Dillion in the bathroom once and we had a 2 minute conversation.

19. Jenny Simmons is the sweetest person ever and I love her blog and her love for the Lord. I went to her concert a few weeks ago, and it was AMAZING!

20. I am going to be in leadership this year and I am super excited and nervous about the year and how everything is going to pan out.

21. I love having my own room at college and the ability to go to bed whenever I want.

22. I have been told that I should write a book. we shall see.

23. I love encouraging people. I believe that its a spiritual gift that God has given me!

24. I love shoes and purses

25. I love life and all that it has to offer. Please let me know if there is any way that I can pray for you or give you encouragement or just be here for you. Feel free to find my email under the contact tab.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica-so nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I love your list-I'm definitely an introvert too. Large groups of people make me uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a testimony girl!
    I too love Jennys blog. She's a wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! So fun to read so many things about you:) And I would love to write a book someday, and no ones ever told me I should, so you'd better get on that! haha

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)