Friday
I started out Friday by getting up at 7:30am like I had all week in order to attend the last day of VBS. It was a fun day because I got to help with the four year old group and the time went by really fast. It was great to interact with the kids in general last week and I really enjoyed helping out. I got home from VBS and I hung around until the evening when I went to a summer party for a Ten Thousand Villages. It was really fun to meet other volunteers and I really enjoyed myself. I ended the long day with a few episodes of Numbers and then called it a night.
Saturday
Saturday my mom and I and my sister had a girls day. We went to a craft fair in a few towns over and it was really fun to see all of the unique arts and crafts that people put time into. It was hot so we decided to go get some pizza for lunch and the pizza was especially good. My sister decided at the last minute that she did want to see the movie, "The Great Gatsby" so we raced down the street to the theater and we got there about 5 minutes into the movie. I really enjoyed the movie but I did not like the fact that I knew what was going to happen because I had read the book before and the movie followed pretty closely to the book. After the movie, we went to a resale shop to look around and I ended up getting four articles of clothing for like $13 which I thought was super awesome. We went home and had dinner and then watched some tv and hit the hay.
Sunday
Sunday we got up and went to church like we do every Sunday. The sermon was on one of the fruits of the spirit and this week we talked about Faithfulness. Our pastor is always excellent and I always enjoy his sermons. After church we headed home and had some lunch and then later in the day My sister and I headed out with a respite worker to see Monster's University. The movie was cute and I really liked it. After the movie, we stuffed ourselves with Culver's. SO good. We all went back home and we watched Blue Brother's. I had never seen the movie but I enjoyed that too although it got a little long for me sometimes and I decided to play on my phone a bit here and there. The movie ended sort of late but I decided to stay up for a bit and so I did not get to bed til close to 12:30 but I figured that its summer and so I could sleep in this morning which I did.
Happy Monday!!
I hope that everyone had a great weekend!


Pizza sounds amazing right now!! YUM. I'm so jealous you got to see that movie! I am just dying to see it...it was my favorite book in school, one of the reasons I became a teacher--and I just have not had the time to go and see a movie in the theater haha!! I hope it comes to DVD soon?? Probably won't for awhile. Glad you had such a fun weekend girl!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou should totally see it!! And yes the pizza was really good! That's awesome your a teacher! What grade do you teach?
Delete