I am linking up with Blair over at Wild and Precious for her Life Lately link up.
Life lately has been slow and sometimes boring. But I guess you are only bored if you tell yourself your bored. so I have been reading A LOT of books. I am currently reading "The Good Braider" by Terry Farish. It's a really interesting book about a young girl who is in the middle of a war in Africa and how her family is planning to escape the war. I don't really want to give a lot away in case you might want to read the book. Speaking of books, does anyone have any good books that they are reading this summer that they might want to recommend?
I am also volunteering at my church this week with VBS. This week was the first day and it was really fun. I worked in the kitchen but tomorrow I am going to help in my favorite area, the nursery. I just love loving on all of those precious young children!
I have also watched SO many episodes of the show Numb3rs. Has anyone heard of this show? its off the air now but they have it on Netflix and I seriously have watched like at least three episodes each night before I go to sleep. It's so good and so addictive.
Happy Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)