1// Favorite Movie, song or tv? I am OBSESSED with Numb3rs. its a FBI show where a mathematician helps solve FBI crimes. its SO great!
2// Tell us something we don't know about you. I don't drive. I tried for about a year or so and found that it wasn't for me. I will probably get my license some day but right now I don't really see a need for it. I walk a lot and I am also able to take the bus some places or my parents give me rides.
![]() |
| me in a car at a museum. This car cost like $42,000!
3// whats your favorite go to outfit? I LOVE the dress below. I found it at thrift store and I just fell in love with it. its so comfortable and classy and cute!
|
![]() |
| favorite dress 4// whats a personal trial you have overcome. well just the fact that I am here typing this should be enough. I was born 3 months early and after my birth, I was in the hospital for 5.5 months. I overcame many hurdles during that time and I almost died when I was 1 week old. One of the other big trials that I overcame besides just simply living is surviving high school. High school was hard for me because I did not have a lot of friends and so I struggled with a lot of anxiety and depression during those years. |
![]() |
| high school graduation June 2011. The lady on the left was my counselor for the four years in high school. She arranged our classes for us and stuff but she also became a dear, dear friend.
5// who or what inspires you? Well the typical answer is your parents or a friend or grandparents or something. But for me that is true. My parents are the people that inspire me. The marriage that they have is beautiful and everything that they instilled in me is awesome and I hope that some day I am going to be as a parent as they were for me.
6// Share one of your favorite pictures and tell us why its your favorite. I took the following picture on my phone. we were coming home from vacation and I just happened to catch the sun as it slipped below and out of sight. I just love the colors and the colors of the sun. God is able to paint beautiful pictures :)
![]() |





love the dress you picked for your favorite outfit! also never heard of numbers - might have to check that one out. :)
ReplyDeleteLove that dress too!! That's incredible that you were born 3 months early--way to be a fighter! :)
ReplyDeletei've never heard of that show but it sounds like one I would like! and i love your favorite dress!
ReplyDelete