![]() |
| my mom and I |
Today is my mom's birthday.
I am so thankful for her and for all that she has done for me over the years. Sometimes her birthday happens to fall on memorial day and this is one of those years. I look forward to celebrating her and thanking her for all that she has done for us. Without her, I would not be where I am today. She has taught me how to live a godly life and she has also taught me about little things in life. She is fun, loving and beautiful. Because of my mom, I always look for deals and clearance when I am shopping. She has taught me how to be a smart shopper. She has always been there for me when I am need of something or if I have a problem. I am so lucky and blessed that she is my mom and I am proud to call her that. Thank you mom, for all that you have done for me over the years. I am so thankful. I hope that you enjoy your day and that you feel loved and celebrated!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)